If you’re struggling with your mental health or with substance use issues, recovery can feel like an impossible dream. Depression, PTSD, alcohol addiction, opioid addiction, and other mental health and substance use issues can be isolating. While substances might provide temporary respite, the only real way to find lasting relief is through recovery.
At Superior Behavioral Health, we understand the power of community. Our treatment programs are designed to provide the individualized care needed for a successful recovery, with partial hospitalization programs (PHP) providing an essential resource for sustained sobriety and better mental health. This level of care, our most intensive, is designed to give you the support, guidance, and resources needed to build a strong foundation for recovery.
All you need to get started is to give our team a call at 216.435.1110. We’re here to answer your questions, discuss our partial hospitalization program, and determine if it’s the right fit for you.
What Is a Partial Hospitalization Program?
Partial hospitalization programs are designed for those who need a higher level of care than what’s available with an intensive outpatient program (IOP) but don’t require full hospitalization. With a partial hospitalization program, you’ll spend around six to eight hours a day, five days a week in our center receiving treatment in the form of individual, group, and family therapy sessions.
Our partial hospitalization program is designed to provide those in recovery with a supportive environment and the resources needed to move forward with long-term, sustainable recovery. Our programs are tailored to your individual needs and include both holistic and evidence-based approaches.
How Our PHP Promotes Lasting Recovery
At Superior Behavioral Health, we understand that recovery isn’t a one-size-fits-all process. Our partial hospitalization program is designed to provide the highest level of care, with a focus on developing life skills and positive coping strategies.
The therapies and services our clients participate in include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy – This therapy focuses on identifying and addressing destructive thought patterns.
- Dialectical behavior therapy – Emotion regulation can be difficult for those in recovery. DBT helps participants learn ways to regulate their emotions and cope with the challenges of day-to-day life.
- Medication-assisted treatment – Medications like Suboxone and Vivitrol can play a vital role in helping clients manage withdrawal symptoms, which can make it easier to focus on treatment.
- Group therapy – The power of community is an essential part of recovery. Group therapy provides a safe space to share experiences, learn new coping strategies, and build relationships with peers.
- Family therapy – We understand the importance of family in recovery. Family therapy enables family members to gain a better understanding of the recovery process and learn ways to support their loved one.
These therapies and services combine to provide a comprehensive partial hospitalization program that is tailored to meet the needs of each individual.
Discover the Power of Community at Superior Behavioral Health
Connecting with not only our treatment team, which is made up of experienced therapists, psychiatrists, and addiction specialists, but also with peers, family members, and other supporters is key to lasting recovery.
Beginning a PHP at Superior Behavioral Health can help you find the inner strength and guidance needed to make a lasting difference in your life. Every step of the way, we’ll be there to provide you with the support and understanding needed to take control of your recovery journey. As you face challenges on the journey, you’ll have the guidance of our expert team and the power of community to keep you moving toward the life of your dreams.